Philadelphia, PA - Where to Celebrate EATster? I know that the kid inside all of us wishes that we were brought a gift basket of goodies too, so why not treat yourself and your whole family to a wonderful Easter Brunch or Dinner?
After all the Easter eggs have been searched for and found, finding a great deal to bring your whole family to is also a perfect way to celebrate this holiday. If you are looking for a place to hop on over to, here are some restaurants that would love to treat you too.
- MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company: This Easter, MidiCi guests can bring their own bottles of Champagne or Prosecco to celebrate the day, and MidiCi will provide free orange juice to make tableside mimosas.
Also, get a free egg-shaped Nutella Calzone to celebrate Easter with the purchase of a meal.These hand-made calzones are smothered in creamy nutella, cooked in MidiCi’s signature wood-fired ovens, and topped with powdered sugar and fresh rasberries, strawberries and blackberries. It’s the perfect treat to signify the coming of spring!
- Davio’s King of Prussia Town Center: Easter is all about family, friends, and food. Davio’s King of Prussia will be offering a selection of Easter Sunday Specials from 11:00am to 9:00pm. Executive Chef Ted Iwachiw has created a selection of traditional holiday dishes with a Northern Italian twist. Brunch offerings include the Brioche French Toast, with Berry Compote, Warm Vermont Maple Syrup and Lump Crab Cake, with Poached Eggs, Brunch Potatoes, Popover, Hollandaise. Dinner will feature entrée specials including the Roasted Baby Carrot Salad, with Frisee, Marcona Almonds, local Goat Cheese, Sherry Vinaigrette and Gigli, and Braised Lamb Shank, with San Marzano Tomatoes, and Citrus Gremolata. Reservations are recommended.
- Fogo De Chao King of Prussia: Head to Fogo De Chao this Easter Sunday for a Brunch experience with choices for the whole family. Enjoy fire-roasted meats like Picanha and Lamb Chops as well as Brazilian Brunch recipes like our Braised Beef Rib Hash. Kids 7-12 dine for half price, and those 6 and under receive complimentary dining. Reservations are recommended.
- Chez Ben in Old City Philadelphia, the newly opened all-day French bistro will have it's breakfast menu available a la carte.
- ChopHouse in Gibbsboro, NJ is having a special Easter Brunch 3-course prix fixe menu. The brunch is being offered 10 am - 2 pm and is $29.95 for adults, and $15.95 for children. You can see the menu here.
- Braddock's Tavern in Medford, NJ you need to hop on over to their website soon because their brunch is full. However there are still reservations available for you to enjoy their Easter dinner specials between 2pm-7pm. They are offering Grilled Sea Scallops with twelve hour tomatoes, baby mache salad, champagne emulsion, and chive oil, Mixed Baby Green Salad with poached Main lobster, mandarin oranges, fresh herbs, capers, citrus rappe, and raspberry and walnut oil vinaigrette. Their Entree's to choose from include Grilled Double Cut Lamb Chops, Hardwood Smoked Spiral Cut Ham, Pan Seared Chilean Sea Bass, or a Grilled 8oz Filet Mignon C.A.B. And their dessert specials to choose from include a Classic Easter Pie or Braddock's Carrot Cake.
Where to Eat Easter Brunch in The Philadelphia Area - Celebreate Easter with brunch, lunch or dinner options thoughout the Philadelphia area and suburbs, from Easter Brunch at Scapetta or Chez Colete. To Davio's Warm Vermont Maple Syrup and Lump Crab Cake, Poached Eggs, Brunch Potatoes, Popover.