Philadelphia, PA - On Father’s Day Weekend, from Friday, June 17 until Sunday, June 19, Iron Hill's Brewery & Restaurant will offer a special Father’s Day Grill and Chill Menu of tempting steaks and sides, all perfect for pairing with their Das Boot German-style pilsner, which will be available on draught in a pint or a one-liter boot at all locations throughout the holiday.
Das Boot is a light straw-colored pilsner, delicately balanced, with firm hop bitterness, subtle hop flavor and a clean, dry finish. Complementing the beer will be five tempting steak entrees:
- Pan-Roasted NY Strip Steak with bacon and smoked cheddar mashed potatoes, wilted spinach, shallot-herb butter and house-made steak sauce ($29.95)
- Hickory Smoked Beef Brisket with creamy bacon slaw, southern cornbread and Kansas City-style barbecue sauce ($23.95)
- Pan-Roasted Filet Mignon with scallion smashed potatoes, asparagus spears and green peppercorn sauce ($28.50)
- Southwestern Ribeye Steak with red chile rub, sweet potato, corn and poblano fricassee, tobacco onions and lime butter ($34.95)
- Char-Grilled Hanger Steak marinated in red wine and rosemary, with Parmesan-garlic fries, grilled mushrooms and Cabernet butter ($25.95)