Philadelphia, PA - BYOB or BYO means "bring your own bottle" or "bring your own booze". In Philadelphia, BYOB establishments can be found though-out the city and we've listed below 8 of our favorite BYOB restaurants to enjoy not only the fare but also allows you to bring your own bottle.
Best BYOBs in Philadelphia
- L'Angolo Ristorante - Diners can bring their beverages to this cozy corner spot for homestyle Italian fare. 1415 W Porter St, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- Noord - Dutch cuisine showcased in a minimal-chic, white-tablecloth cafe known for housemade dishes. 1046 Tasker St, Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Perla - Petite BYO in a refurbished row house serving creative, contemporary Filipino cuisine. 1535 S 11th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Bibou - Family-run, cash-only spot featuring a rotating menu of inventive French fare and a BYOB policy. 1009 S 8th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Little Fish Byob - Quaint place with a handful of tables offering a chalkboard menu of seafood dishes. 746 S 6th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Casta Diva BYOB - Rittenhouse Square trattoria crafting Italian dishes from locally sourced and imported ingredients. 227 S 20th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Helm - New American dishes made with local ingredients fill the blackboard menu at this small BYO spot. 1303 N 5th St, Philadelphia, PA 19122
- Pumpkin BYOB - Cozy, BYOB eatery featuring a seasonal menu of creatively prepared New American cuisine. 1713 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19146
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.
Also, Read... Philly Bite Magazines Top Beer Articles
Citywide Specials in Philadelphia - In Philly, the “CityWide Special” is served at most dive bars, and consists of a shot of whiskey and a beer sold together at a discount price.
Cocktail Bars In Philly - Philadelphia has its fair share of great Cocktail Bars and Taverns, from Stylish American Eateries to Restic Taverns.
Bars and Taverns in West Chester - West Chester University of Pennsylvania, a public university located in Chester County, Pennsylvania, 20 miles west of Philadelphia.