Philadelphia, PA - After a long day at work, you sometimes just want to unwind with a drink and bite to eat before heading home for the evening. In Philadelphia fun bars and taverns can be found on just about every corner, so join up with a few friends and co-works to unwind after the end of the workday.
Best End of The Work Day Bars and Taverns
- Friday Saturday Sunday - This popular neighborhood eatery returns with a bar on the first floor as well as a New American restaurant upstairs. 261 S 21st St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Franklin Bar - An overlooked entrance will lead to this chic, underground cocktail spot with a laid-back tiki bar up the stairs. 11I2 S 18th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Hop Sing Laundromat - trendy speakeasy-style bar developing a reputation with its painstakingly made cocktails. 1029 Race St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Tattooed Mom - laid back hipster bar with food & drink deals, pool tables, and also toys & candy on the bar. 530 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- McGillin's Olde Ale House - Oldest continuously running pub in the city offering an extensive beer selection, pub fare & karaoke.1310 Drury St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- SouthHouse - laid-back pub serving up great New American fare, countless TVs & plenty of beer options, as well as weekend brunch. 2535 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Con Murphy's Irish Pub - This Irish pub operated by Limerick natives boasts the traditional plates & pints of Guinness. 1700 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Garage Passyunk - Neighborhood watering hole featuring beer as well as relaxed digs resembling an auto garage. 1231 E Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Barcelona Wine Bar - a wide-ranging array of Spanish-centric small plates along with wine and an outdoor patio. 1709 E Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Murph's Bar -Pennies cover the bar in this cozy Irish pub with a bare-brick interior & quirky adornments. 202 E Girard Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19125
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.
Also, Read... Philly Bite Magazines Top Beer Articles
Citywide Specials in Philadelphia - In Philly, the “CityWide Special” is served at most dive bars, and consists of a shot of whiskey and a beer sold together at a discount price.
Cocktail Bars In Philly - Philadelphia has its fair share of great Cocktail Bars and Taverns, from Stylish American Eateries to Restic Taverns.
Bars and Taverns in West Chester - West Chester University of Pennsylvania, a public university located in Chester County, Pennsylvania, 20 miles west of Philadelphia.