Philadelphia, PA - With the start of summer we have put together these favorite Memorial Day recipes! If your looking to throw a party in the backyard or just looking for a dish to take to a picnic or party, try one or more of these BBQ recipes this weekend.
- BBQ 101: How to Grill Chicken Wings - BBQ 101: Did you know that chicken wings are very easy to cook on the grill and they make a great appetizer for any backyard get together . This simple herb marinade is easy to make, and light enough to help achieve that crispy skin on the grill.
- BBQ 101: Beer Can Chicken Recipe - Beer can chicken is a great way to roast a chicken, on the grill or in the oven. Even though it may seem strange to stick a beer can up a chickens back side, the results will surprise you. While the chicken is dry roasting on the outside, the inside is being bathed with steamy beer, keeping the chicken meat wonderfully moist.
- BBQ 101: Grilled Watermelon Dessert - As summer time draws near its time to break out the grill and enjoy the great outdoors. But way stop at the main course, most people do not know that deserts can also be cooked on the grill, like this Grilled Watermelon recipie.
- BBQ 101: Coconut Pineapple Skewers - This Coconut Pineapple Shrimp Skewers are sweet, lightly spicy, and a citrus rich recipe perfect for your next back yard party or BBQ event. Simple and easy to make this easy to follow recipe will be a hit at your next barbecue party.
- BBQ 101: How to Grill Mussels - Grilling mussels is really easy to do, just throw clean mussels on a hot grill. The only thing left is to decide is how many you want to cook. A general rule of thumb is to have least 1/2 lb. per person as an appetizer or about 2 lbs. per person for a main course. For larger gatherings you'll have to grill in batches – an average backyard grill can hold about 3 lbs. of mussels so plan to break them into groups. Here is how it done!