Philadelphia, Pa - London Grill, beginning on Wednesday, August 3, through Sunday, September 4, owner Terry Berch McNally and Chef Michael McNally will celebrate Lobster Month nightly from 5 p.m. until 10 p.m. with summery seafood specials at affordable prices all month long.
Philadelphians looking for a taste of Maine need venture no farther north than Fairmount Avenue.
- Lobster Bisque, smooth, creamy bisque with lobster, brandy and tomato, finished with a garnish of crème fraîche or Lobster Ice Cream (add $3)
- Lobster Caesar, grilled head of romaine with croutons, parmesan, lobster chunks and Caesar dressing
- Lobster Ravioli, lobster and scallop mousse-filled ravioli with brown butter and chanterelle mushrooms
- New England Lobster Roll, a buttery split-top roll filled with diced fresh lobster meat tossed with celery and mayo, served with lettuce, tomato and hand-cut fries
- Whole Maine Lobster, a steamed 1 ¼-lb. beauty with drawn butter (please call ahead to reserve whole lobster)
- Guests can also complement their lobster dinner with specially priced Buckets of Ice-Cold Beers or Carafes of Draft Wines all month long
About London Grill...Striking a perfect balance between a cozy neighborhood pub and fine dining restaurant, London Grill has remained one of the city’s most popular destinations since 1991. Located in the historic Fairmount neighborhood, a short walk from the Barnes Foundation, the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Franklin Institute and its neighboring museums, the beloved restaurant and bar has gained a reputation for its creative menus, which draw on American comfort favorites and cuisines from around the world. London Grill debuted their new sister restaurant, Paris Wine Bar (2303 Fairmount Avenue, 215-978-4545), in the spring of 2012 and Berch McNally, who has long been at the forefront of the city’s craft beer and cocktail movements is proud to bring the same vision and focus to local wines in a charming, French-inspired setting.
- BBQ 101: Grilled Split Lobster Recipe
- How to Grill a Lobster Tails on The BBQ
- How To Remove Lobster From The Shell
- Blue Lobsters Are Real & Rare
- Tips On How To Eat A Lobster