Plenty Café Rittenhouse has launched their new fall menu, officially transitioning the former coffee shop into an all-day European-inspired gran café, much like Plenty’s E. Passyunk location!
Food menu will be complete with signature Plenty Café sandwiches (included the New Orleans!), salads and soups, in addition to a spread of toasts, light bites/plates and desserts. Plenty Café Rittenhouse will also have a full breakfast menu.
In addition to these new, mouth-watering food options, Plenty Café Rittenhouse features a full beverage menu and 14 taps behind the bar. Taps consist of:
- 3 draft beers
- 9 draft wines
- 1 sangria
- 1 cocktail – The “Bite the Bulleit” made with Bulleit Rye, Roobois infused Atxa sweet vermouth, Aztec chocolate bitters and orange.
The rest of the beverage menu is complete with your favorite Italian aperitivi & digestivi, premier scotches and whiskeys, house cocktails made-to-order and a handful of additional wines, beers and other spirits. Additionally, each month, Plenty Café Rittenhouse will roll out a new coffee cocktail to unite coffee enthusiasts and imbibers alike.
To celebrate the new menu, Plenty Café Rittenhouse will be offering half price draft wines after 5PM on Monday, 10/24 and Tuesday, 10/25 of next week. Plenty Café Queens Village will also be opening shortly – stay tuned for details!
- Scarpetta Philadelphia on Rittenhouse Square
- Scarpetta Opens in Historic Rittenhouse Square
- Mac Mart Open's Brick-and-Mortar in Rittenhouse Square
- Cleavers Cheesesteaks in Rittenhouse Square
- Rittenhouse Square BYOB: JJ Thai Cuisine