Philadelphia, PA - Drury Beer Garden has emerged after quarantine with a fresh look and an entirely brand-new menu. The overhauled eatery has actually extended into space previously occupied by Opa and allows for both outside and interior seating.
Drury Beer Garden Expansion
The redesigned space boasts murals by Philadelphia artist, Paul Santoleri, a lavish canopy wall, a concert-poster collage, several TV’s, a vintage coke machine which doubles as a backdoor and a cool metal bar-top.
The menu will feature global street-food inspired fare along with a bar menu, which includes a whiskey cocktail named “All About the Benjamins Baby,” with an edible $100 bill.
Drury Beer Garden Menu:
- Watermelon Salad - mango, goat cheese, arugula, mint, balsamic vinaigrette
- Cobb - grilled chicken, avocado, bacon, romaine, cherry tomatoes, blue cheese, lemon vinaigrette
- The Wedge - iceberg, sun-dried tomatoes, roasted peppers, croutons, parmesan, ranch dressing
- Octopus Ceviche - plum tomato, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, fried plantains
- Chicken Skewers - mango-habanero-honey sauce
- Chicken Taco - marinated, pico de gallo, corn tortilla
- Italian Stromboli - cheese blend, prosciutto, mortadella, genoa, capicola
- Cheese Stromboli - cheddar and provolone cheeses, marina o/s
- Cheesesteak Stromboli - cheese blend, sautéed onions
- All About The Benjamins, Baby - Jim beam black, orange-cherry, bitters, edible hundred dollar bill
- Purple Haze Froze - froze, citrus vodka, blackberry (add-on CBD drops optional)
- Cool as a Cucumber - cucumber vodka, lemon, dill (used to be called “Antho” at Opa, the garnish and name are different now)
- Mango Tango Margarita - tequila, mango, lime
- Grinning From Ear to Ear - gin, elderflower, honey, rosemary
- Watermelon Spritz - watermelon vodka and puree, mint, basil, cava
- Lime-Ging Mojito - rum, mint, lime, ginger
- Fauxito - mint, lime, ginger
- Berry Tasty - Strawberry, pink peppercorns, basil, lemon
Craftsman Row Saloon Pop-Up
Drury has also teamed up with Craftsman Row Saloon’s, to create a pop-up featuring Milkshakes and their celebrated Milkwich. And, Drury's expansion is only the starting point, with plans for the return of Opa on the 2nd floor of the building sometime in 2021.
Hours of Operation: M-F 3:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.; S-S 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Food and Event Writer
My joy is aimed at food and foodie lovers. I enjoy covering trends, issues, and all things Philly