The perfect treat to pair with coffee or tea on a brisk Fall day, the new SABLES BISCUITS are inspired by French sables, but with a Belgian twist. The sophisticated, yet indulgent sables feature a smothering of premium Belgian chocolate with three uniquely flavored Sables biscuits (Double Chocolate, Pecan Chocolate Chip and Almond Speculoos).
And GODIVA’s new MOUSSE MERINGUE offers a full sensory delight, with layers of Belgian chocolate, airy mousse, and crisp, sweet meringue, which come in six decadent flavors (Chocolate, Strawberry, Hazelnut Praliné, Mandarin Almond, Lemon and Coffee)
The PUMPKIN TRUFFLELATA is a seasonal spin on GODIVA’s Trufflelata shake. Hand-crafted with the Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffle (pumpkin spice and cheesecake ganache in a milk chocolate shell) and topped with fresh whipped cream and ground cinnamon, it’s truly an indulgent treat for the season!
All items are available at GODIVA boutiques beginning in September.
GODIVA’s Philadelphia location: 1625 Chestnut Street
- Pumpkin Trufflelata - $6
- 9 pc. Mousse Meringue – $25
- 16 pc. Mousse Meringue – $40
- Mousee Meringue for individual sale - $2.50 each
- Sables Variety Box – $24
- Sables Single-flavor box – $7.50
- Sables not available for individual sale
- Philly's Chocolate Martini Popularity
- Philly It's Always Time For Romance
- Romantic Meal Ideas On A Budget
- Top 5 Romantic Restaurants in Philadelphia