Philadelphia - Old City, (February 3, 2016) - Snap Kitchen a Austin,Texas based company recognized by Nation’s Restaurant News as one of the nation’s top “Breakout Brands” opened its door tonight for a preview tasting with Chef Matthew Reinhart.
The menu consisted of ninety-nine percent ready made gluten free meals, with s a vast selection of vegetarian, vegan, paleo, dairy free, carb conscious and sodium conscious items. In addition to breakfast, lunch and dinner meals, Snap serves salads, cold pressed juices, chilled coffees and teas, soups, snacks, and desserts all under the better-for-you nutritional umbrella. Snap Kitchen currently has 36 locations throughout Austin, Houston, Dallas and Chicago and will open its doors on Saturday at its first Philadelphia area location in Old City: 243 Market Street (Corner of Market Street & 3rd), Philadelphia, PA 19106 .
The company plans to open 7 locations thought out the Philly area by the end of the year starting with the Old City location this week, other locations listed below.
- · Rittenhouse Square: 1901 Chestnut (19th & Chestnut), Philadelphia, PA 19103
- · Old City: 243 Market Street (Corner of Market Street & 3rd), Philadelphia, PA 19106
- · Fairmount: 1901 Callowhill Street (20th & Callowhill), Philadelphia, PA 19130
- · Malvern: 5 S Morehall Rd (at Lancaster Ave.), Malvern, PA 19355
- Over the course of remainder of the year, three other openings are planned for:
- · Midtown East: 1109 Walnut Street (11th & Walnut), Philadelphia, PA 19107
- · Villanova, Pennsylvania: TBA
- · Cherry Hill, New Jersey: TBA
Opening dates will be announced mid-January. Customers can register to receive a free meal from Snap Kitchen by visiting go.snapkitchen.com/philly. For real-time updates, great conversation and behind-the- scenes action, follow Snap Kitchen on Instagram @snapkitchenphilly and Twitter @snapkitchen.