Philadelphia, Pa. (March 30 2016) - Cider is coming to Philly from the creators of - BRU Craft and Wurst, U-Bahn, Finn McCool's, Uptown Beer Garden, owner Teddy Sourias is taking a gander at midsummer for Cinder, what he's calling a modern, artisan lager/juice bar and pizza kitchen at 1500 Locust St.
Cinder will open in the location formally used by Wolf's Market, a couple steps west from Fado and over the road from Misconduct Tavern. It is running with an open kitchen including a custom-manufactured, wood-let go pizza stove and a menu that will be more goal-oriented than BRU's and U-Bahn's. Menu wil incorporate cheddar and charcuterie sheets, an assortment of mussel arrangements, tidbits and little plates.
Cider is arranging a 30-tap framework made of copper funnels for their tap system. Lager director Alex Bokulich will concentrate on juices and wild beers, farmhouse and convent lagers, and brilliant hoppy lagers, while different taps will pour seasonal - solid/barrel matured in winter and fruity in the late spring. There will be 30 to 50 bottles available, with wines costing $10 by the glass, and mixed drinks.
- Victory Brewing Launching New Quarterly Beer Series in 2016
- Restaurant Startup Winner: The Rarest To Open In Philadelphia
- Philly's Hai Street Kitchen & Co. Roll's Out New Food Truck
- Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House at SugarHouse Philly
- Philly's Latest BYOB 26 North Opens in Old City