Philadelphia, PA - Attico Rooftop Kitchen + Lounge, Center City Philadelphia's latest rooftop garden and mixed drink station featuring a few of the finest city views, introduced its full menu of elegant small plates, light bites along with craft cocktails. With sights of Broad Street on the Avenue of the Arts, Attico rests 16 stories high on top of The Cambria Hotel, providing patrons with a stunning, indoor/outdoor rooftop conservatory space.
Attico Rooftop Kitchen + Lounge, Center City, Menu highlights include:
• Grilled Baby Gem Caesar Salad
• Honeycrisp apple + speculoos icing
• Chicken Liver Mousse
• Serrano ham + red onion + herb breadcrumbs + parmesan dressing
• Chicken Fried Lobster Sandwich
• Shaved fennel + lobster butter + caviar + Martin's potato roll
• Pumpkin spice bread + raisin and black agro dolce + toasted oat crunchies
• Bundt Cake
WHO: Executive Chef: Matthew Gansert of Resurrection Ale House, Will BYOB, Jaxson BYOB and Operations Management: Jason Cichonski and Stacey Lyons
WHERE: 219 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia Rooftop of The Cambria Hotel Philadelphia Downtown – Center City
WHEN: Monday through Wednesday: Kitchen – 5 pm to 10 pm; Bar 5 pm to 11 pm - Thursday: Kitchen – 5 pm to 10 pm; Bar 5 pm to 12 pm - Friday and Saturday: Kitchen – 5 pm to 11 pm; Bar 5 pm to 2 am *Monday hours start 10/15; Lunch and Sunday brunch coming soon.