Philadelphia, PA - Freebyrd Chicken is, as the name implies, a fried chicken stand at the newly renovated Bourse Food Hall that provides a variety of sandwiches, bowls, and curly fries as fresh brewed sweet tea, regional craft beers, and a much more. The stand specializes in sandwiches created with organic and local chicken breast, topped alongside home-made pickles, covered with their signature sauces, and inserted in between house buns. Find out more at www.freebyrdchicken.com.
Freebyrd Chicken at The Bourse Food Hall
- The Freebyrd Chicken Sandwich - Buttermilk brined fried chicken, Alabama white BBQ sauce, and homemade pickles, on a soft roll
- Appalachian Moonshine BBQ Chicken Sandwich - Buttermilk fried chicken, Moonshine BBQ sauce, bacon, homemade pickles, and coleslaw, on a soft roll
- Carolina Classic Chicken Sandwich - Buttermilk fried chicken, Duke's mayo, lettuce, tomato, and homemade pickles, on a soft roll
- Nash-Vegas Honey Hot Chicken Sandwich - Slow roasted pulled chicken, hot honey sauce, beer mustard braised onions, and coleslaw on a soft roll.
- Philly Cheese-Chick - Slow roasted pulled chicken, jalapeño beer cheese, beer mustard braised onions, on a hoagie roll.
- Good Behavior Bowl - Shredded lettuce, pulled honey hot or fried chicken, tomato, and homemade pickles.
- Chick-in-a-Box - Skip the bread, buttermilk-brined fried chicken strips, coleslaw, Alabama white, and Appalachian moonshine BBQ sauces
- Little Chicks - Two mini fried chicken sandwiches with homemade pickles
- Curly Fry Haystack - Take our seasoned curly fries and load them up with jalapeño beer cheese, pulled chicken, braised onions, and bacon
The Bourse Food Hall Grand Opening - The Bourse is a grand Beaux-Arts building built in 1891 and established as the country's first commodities exchange and the first worldwide to function like a stock exchange maritime exchange, plus grain-trading exchange at the same time. The new food hall today is the anchor to a 9 leveled atrium offering 250,000 square feet of refurbished office spaces, most notably the 3rd Philadelphia location for MakeOffices, a turnkey, low-cost co-working and also shared office space approach with comprehensive services such as a 5,000 square foot health and fitness center, a fantastic open kitchen, coffee shop, and event area.