South Jersey - Where can you get South Jersey's best pizza for takeout or delivery during the coronavirus shutdown? From pizza by the slice to specialty pies, we have you covered.
South Jersey Pizza During the CORVID-19 Pandemic
Below are five of our favorite Pizza shops open during the Coronavirus shutdown that deliver or offer takeout
- Tacconelli's Pizzeria - A lively pizza shop features classic as well as signature pizzas. Available for takeout only. 27 W Main St, Maple Shade Township, NJ 08052.
- Holy Tomato - A cash-only eatery offering artisanal specialty pizzas. full menu & wine available for takeout only. Tuesday-Sunday 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm. 9 S Black Horse Pike, Blackwood, NJ 08012
- Bruno's Restaurant & Pizza - A neighborhood restaurant is serving up classic Italian dishes as well as excellent pizza selections. Bruno's is offering Take-out starting a 10:30 am. 509 Hopkins Rd, Haddonfield, NJ 08033
- Peoples Pizza of Cherry Hill - This casual spot is known for its specialty pies as well as sandwiches. Available for Takeout and No-contact delivery. 500 NJ-38, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
- Cafe Antonio's - This Italian eatery is offering pizza by the pie or by the slice along with sandwiches and pasta dishes. Available for Takeout and No-contact delivery. 827 Haddon Ave, Collingswood, NJ 08108
Written By: Philly Bite Magazines Staff
South Jersey Best Of Series consists of round-up of the best places to find great food, entertainment, and more in SJ.
Best South Jersey Pizza Delivery
Jersey Shore Seafood Shacks - Nothing is better than visiting a rundown seafood shack on a hot summer day, and what seafood joints lack in glamour they make up for in food.
Steakhouses in South Jersey - From trendy traditional to high-end steakhouses, Jersey has its share of steakhouses and restaurants to enjoy steak.
South Jersey Burgers - South Jersey has its share of great burger shops, from the retro "Pop Shop" to busy counter service and old fashion burger joints.