Tredici Enoteca -13th & Sansom Across from Zavino - 267-928-2092, across from its sister restaurant, Zavino. Owned by the, Zavino Hospitality Group's Mediterranean wine bar and restaurant finished up its build-out last week, now boasting high ceilings, a glossy marble bar, and white oak floors.
The menu, is not confined to a specific region, rather pulling from all over the Mediterranean, from Italy with Pork Milanese to the Middle East with za'atar spiced crispy chicken, and even Moroccan-spiced ribs, albeit not-so-Moroccan being that they're pork ribs.
Hours are 4:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Monday through Sunday for dinner, with lunch starting in January. Reservations are not accepted, the restaurant is first come first served.
- Yard House Opening at the Moorestown Mall
- The Little Bird Bakery & Cafe Opening in Philly
- Wahlburgers Coming to the Piazza at Schmidt's in Philly
- Philly's Waffles & Wedges with Toppings Galore
- Philly BYOB - Don Quixote Tapas & Things Opens in Society Hill