Philadelphia, PA - Most of us fear the possibility of contracting the novel Corona Virus. The risk is particularly high when we travel. That is why the CDC recommends you consider staying at home and postponing your travel as far as possible.
Tips on Safe Traveling During COVID-19
The act of staying at home keeps you safe from COVID-19. But when you travel, you have high chances of contracting the virus or spread it if you are positive. What do you do if you must travel? Below are useful tips that will help keep you and other people safe from COVID-19:
- Check the travel restrictions for COVID-19 at your destination to avoid frustrations when you arrive.
- Make sure you get a test before traveling and be ready to show the negative test results for COVID-19 whenever asked.
- Wear a mask at all times when you are in public.
- Always ensure that you stand and sit at a safe distance of 1.5 meters.
- Pack thoroughly to ensure that such essentials as sanitizers, masks, and medicines are not left behind.
- Research for hotels and accommodation facilities even before leaving home. This will ensure that you will not get stranded when you arrive at the required destination. Most hotels have closed entirely, while others have reduced capacity.
Following these simple tips will help you prepare and make safe travel during this COVID-19 time. Stay safe during your travel.