PHILADELPHIA, PA - Sofitel Philadelphia celebrates the French tradition of “vendanges” or “late harvest” each fall. As part of the international Sofitel Wine Days, Sofitel Philadelphia will host several special events and wine flights in urban chic Liberté Lounge Sofitel Philadelphia.
In addition, guests can share their favorite wine experience now through October 31 for a chance to win a European vacation. Upload a photo or video using #SofitelWineDays and tag @SofitelPhilly. Sofitel fans will vote on the top five photos/videos to determine the grand prize winner of a five day Sofitel hotel stay in Europe with airfare for two.
· Champagne Brunch, October 16 & 23 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. – Celebrated as one of the best brunches in Philadelphia, Sofitel’s Chez Colette transforms into a champagne-lovers paradise for a Champagne Brunch experience complete with Sangria bar featuring fresh squeezed juices, sparkling cocktails, and champagne gifts. Make a reservation at Open Table.
· Wine and Cheese Flights – Throughout Wine Days Liberté Lounge will offer wine and cheese flights pairing local, French and other international wines with cheese and charcuterie in a delightful combination. Visit Liberté Lounge for more information. Deals available at Travelzoo.
- Bar 57 One Liberty Place
- Butcher Bar - Philadelphia, PA
- Assembly Rooftop Bar - Philadelphia, PA
- Art Bar Sonesta - Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Philly's Highest Bar: Bar 57 to Open Atop One Liberty