Atlantic City, NJ - Tropicana Atlantic City’s signature foodie event, Taste of the Quarter, returns Monday, August 20 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. for the 11th year with MORE treats, sips and flavor featuring Tropicana’s growing collection of dining establishments.
Sample special menu items from over 26 participating restaurants, bars and eateries including the new Chelsea Five Gastropub, Olón by award-winning chef Jose Garces, Carmine’s, P.F. Chang’s, and more! All proceeds benefit the United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey (UWGPSNJ) in Atlantic County.
Visit Ticketmaster.com to purchase tickets, at $30, or the IMAX Box Office day of. Tickets are also available at the UWGPSNJ Atlantic County office located in Galloway, NJ.
“Taste of the Quarter at Tropicana Atlantic City has grown year after year to become an amazing food festival where guests can try the many food and drink offerings on property for a good cause,” said Tropicana Atlantic City General Manager Steve Callender. “We’re proud to partner with United Way, our celebrity chefs, and the participating dining venues for an eleventh year.”
Celebrity chefs including city officials, local dignitaries and famous media personalities including Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG’s Eddie Davis and Rachel Marie, 97.3 ESPN’s Pete Thomson and Mike Gill, Cat Country 107.3’s Joe Kelly, and SoJO 104.9’s Heather DeLuca will dish out sample-sized portions at various food stations throughout Tropicana.
“Taste of the Quarter is so much more than an opportunity to experience the best flavors of Atlantic City – it’s one demonstration of how our community members are committed to coming together to lift up our region,” said Bill Golderer, United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey’s president and CEO. “When we join forces to fight for change, United Way is positioned to drive greater impact and break the cycle of poverty. We’re incredibly grateful to the dedicated community partners like Tropicana and the establishments in The Quarter for helping to make our work possible.”
Participating Partners Located in North and South Towers
- NEW! Chelsea Five Gastropub: Lobster Bisque
- NEW! Gilchrist: Mini Pancakes
- Okatshe: California Roll
- Olón: Shrimp Ceviche
- Chickie’s & Pete’s Crab House and Sports Bar: Mussels Red and Mussels White
- Il Verdi: Cavatelli Bolognese; handmade Ricotta Cavatelli served with Il Verdi’s house made Sausage Ragu
Participating Partners Located in The Quarter
- A Dam Good Sports Bar: All-you-can-eat Taco Bar
- A Time For Wine: Cheese and Crackers
- Broadway Burger Bar: Freshly ground Angus Beef Sliders and French Fries
- Carmine’s: Carmine’s famous Meatballs made with veal and beef
- Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar: Ropa Vieja; shredded beef brisket stewed with tomatoes, bell peppers, onions and red wine.
- Golden Dynasty: Mandarin Orange Beef; thinly sliced Cab Filet Mignon Wok-fried with Mandarin Orange glaze and dried Chili Peppers.
- NEW! La Petite Creperie: Triple Berry Crepe
- Mrs. Fields Cookies: Freshly baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
- P.F. Chang’s: Chang’s Spicy Chicken and Fried Rice
- RiRa Irish Pub: Potato Cakes and Cottage Pie samples
- The Palm: Mini Crab Cakes with Mango Salsa
- Wet Willies: Wet Willies’ signature virgin daiquiri, the Weak Willie. Present your Taste of the Quarter wristband to receive 15% off Wet Willies’ other Daiquiris.
- Zeytinia: Classic Ham and Cheese Sandwich
- Escape AC: Visit Escape AC’s booth in The Quarter for your chance to win discounted admission.
Participating Partners Located in The Marketplace
- A Dam Good Deli and Firewaters Saloon: Fresh Fruit and Veggie Bar
- Premium Ice Cream Parlor: Mini Sugar Cones with Unicorn Ice Cream
- Casa Taco & Tequila Bar: Chicken Tacos, traditional Guacamole, and virgin Casa Margaritas
- Corner Market: Mini Sub Sandwiches
- Hooters Atlantic City: Boneless Wings served by the famous Hooters Girls
- James Candy: Samples of Atlantic City’s legendary Salt Water Taffy
- Marketplace Express: Mini Fruit Tarts and freshly brewed Hazelnut Coffee
- Perry’s Pizza: Pepperoni Stromboli Bites
- Starbucks: Freshly brewed coffee and delicious pastries including Traditional Banana Bread and Glazed Old-fashioned Donuts
- Tony Luke’s: Philly Cheesesteaks
Purchase Tickets: Visit ticketmaster.com to purchase tickets, at $30, or the IMAX Box Office day of. Tickets are also available at the UWGPSNJ Atlantic County office located in Galloway, NJ. All proceeds from Taste of the Quarter benefit UWGPSNJ Atlantic County.