Philadelphia, PA - The milkshake is a milk-based, cold beverage made from milk, ice cream or ice milk, and flavored with items such as chocolate syrup or fruit syrup. In Philadelphia, you can find milkshakes on most menus, from classic ice cream parlors to casual restaurants and diners. Below, we have listed some of the best places in Philly to find great milkshakes.
Top 10 Best Milkshake in Philadelphia, PA
- The Franklin Fountain - Bow-tie-wearing staff dispenses classic ice cream parlor/soda fountain treats in an old-timey space. 116 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Bassetts Ice Cream – With 40 flavors of ice cream sold by the cone, cup, as well as in containers at this neighborhood spot. 45 North 12th Street Reading Terminal Market, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Goldie - Vegan lunch spot serving falafel with Dizengoff pita, fries & tahini shakes in gold-toned digs. 1526 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Joe's Steaks + Soda Shop - A retro institution famous for its cheesesteaks & old-fashioned shakes & fountain sodas. 6030 Torresdale Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19135
- Oh Brother Philly - Casual, counter-serve destination for classic cheesesteaks, burgers, creative sides, and shakes. 206 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Sweet Charlie's - Snug, buzzy parlor serving original ice cream flavors rolled-up with custom fillings & toppings. 1921 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Craftsman Row Saloon - Laid-back hangout with leather banquettes serving burgers & American classics, plus local beers. 112 S 8th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Little Baby's Ice Cream - Whimsical nook with zigzag-covered walls for inventive, area-sourced ice cream plus vegan options. 2311 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19125
- Shake Shack - Hip, counter-serve chain for gourmet takes on fast-food classics like burgers & frozen custard. 3200 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Scoop DeVille Ice Cream - Casual spot for name-your-own ice cream blends & a buffet of toppings plus custom cakes. 1109 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.
Best Places for Milkshakes in Philadelphia