Eagles Fans in Pennsylvania, now you can support your team while 'driving' much needed funds to the kids served by the programs of Eagles Youth Partnership...
SHOW YOUR EAGLES PRIDE WITH THE EAGLES PA LICENSE PLATE!
The Philadelphia Eagles Pennsylvania License Plate is only available to Pennsylvania Residents with a valid PA Driver's License and Registered Motor Vehicle
To apply, follow these five easy steps:
- Complete and sign sections 'A' and 'E' of the APPLICATION FORM (download form HERE (PDF))
- Fill out and sign PAYMENT FORM and submit payment in the amount of *$75 via credit card or check payable to 'Eagles Youth Partnership' (download a PAYMENT FORM HERE (PDF))
- Make a copy of your current valid PA Driver's License
- Make a copy of your current valid PA Vehicle Registration
- Send the completed APPLICATION FORM, PAYMENT FORM, payment and copies of Driver's License and Vehicle Registration to: Eagles Youth Partnership PA License Plate Program One NovaCare Way Philadelphia, PA 19145
* Note: Your one-time $75 fee includes all costs, including shipping and one Registration card (disregard ‘Fee of $25 Request’ on Application Form, as this fee is already included in the $75 cost). The only additional fee beyond the $75 would be $1.50 per any additional Registration cards requested – please add this amount for each additional card requested, or write ‘0’ in the space provided if you only wish to receive one. The cost of your Eagles PA plate is a one-time fee, only your PA Registration Renewal Fee (currently $20) will be due annually to PennDOT, as with any PA license plate.
- Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
- Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times
- Reading Mode