Philadelphia, PA - “Dining On A Dime” Host Kevin Wilson and John Cohl during episode #35, they deeply analyzed South Philadelphia restaurants to uncover those "hidden gems," listed below are just 5 of the almost 40 restaurants that they talked about on the show.
South Philadelphia Restaurants Top Hidden Gems
- Grumpy's Tavern - 1525 S 9th st is an extremely friendly, neighborhood bar with delicious food and their homemade meatball sandwich is so good, they were featured on the show.
- The Philadium - 1631 Packer Ave is a real "Dining On A Dime" spot with incredible food and menu.
- Miles Table - 1620 South st has delicious food and a half-price burger day once a week.
- La Nonna - 214 South st has delicious, Italian food and is rarely talked about when people name the best Italian restaurants in the city.
- The Little Fish - 746 S 6th st has fresh and delicious seafood, Sunday night family style dinner is fantastic.
Be sure to listen in on Indie Philly Radio’s “MY Philly Dish Hour” where the Dining on a Dime crew promise to teach you all about more of the regions great "hidden gems."
Listen to Kevin Wilsons Radio Show "Dining on a Dime" at IndiePhilly Radio each weekday at 11 Am for more of Kevin's reviews and restaurant suggestions.So, join us Each Monday thru Friday from 11am to 12pm on http://www.indiephilly.com and click the listen live button. Keep in mind that we are a family friendly show and use our entire hour finding you the best restaurant deals, so feel free to play us at work, we are so excited for you to join us!!