Philadelphia, PA - Brunch is trendy in our area, and we are lucky enough to have several brunch spots to choose from, but brunch is basically a menu of breakfast and lunch together as one. In Episode #46 of the "Dining On A Dime" podcast, we dove deep into the pool of brunch and here are just 5, of the dozens of places we named on the show.
The Best Places for Brunch in Philadelphia
- Wm Mulhern's - 1355 N Front Street, -great brunch that includes speck and egg pizza
- Fork - 306 Market Street, has a great brunch that consists of a 21.00 Steak and eggs.
- La Croix - inside the Rittenhouse Hotel, if you are looking to celebrate a special occasion at brunch, the very upscale place La Croix is your spot, 75 bucks a person, but it will be a special occasion, that you will never forget.
- Suraya - 1528 Frankford Ave, great brunch that has lamb hummus on the menu and a charming looking spot also.
- Farmicia -15 S 3rd Street, served Saturday and Sundays from 10-3pm has a wide variety of brunch menu items, suitable for vegetarians too.
Listen to Kevin Wilsons Radio Show "Dining on a Dime" at IndiePhilly Radio each weekday at 11 am for more of Kevin's reviews and restaurant suggestions. So, join us Each Monday thru Friday from 11 am to 12 pm on http://www.indiephilly.com and click the listen to live button. Keep in mind that we are a family-friendly show and use our entire hour finding you the best restaurant deals, so feel free to play us at work, we are so excited for you to join us!!