Philadelphia, PA - The perfect slice of pizza isn't hard to track down in Philadelphia if you know where to go. But, if your in need of some help, check out PhillyBite’s round-up of where to find the best pizza in Philadelphia.
The 10 Best Pizza Places in Philadelphia
- Angelo's Pizzeria South Philly - Simple parlor is also known for classic & creative sandwiches, fried snacks & breakfast options. 736 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Tacconelli's Pizza - The thin-crust tomato pie is a signature at this been-around-for-decades brick-oven pizzeria. 2604 E Somerset St, Philadelphia, PA
- Spuntino Wood Fired Pizzeria - Modern, industrial-feel pizzeria serving Neapolitan pizza from a wood-burning brick oven. 701 N 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19123
- PIZZA Shackamaxon - a slice shop on Girard with big, floppy pizzas and excellent tomato pie. 115 E Girard Ave #3907, Philadelphia, PA 19125
- Wm. Mulherin’s Sons - a rustic Italian-influenced neighborhood joint, with a focus on pizza and other wood-fired fares. 1355 N Front St, Philadelphia, PA 19122
- Porta - Spacious & vibrant pizzeria serving Neapolitan pies, plates of pasta, salads, cocktails, & craft beer. 1216 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Stina Pizzeria – Woodfired Pizza and specializes in Mediterranean fare. 1705 Snyder Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- Rione - Casual pizza shop with slices served Roman-style by the slice, along with salads. 102 S 21st St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Kosmo Pizza & Grille - Unpretentious, family-owned pizzeria turning out casual Italian eats in a warm atmosphere. 1347 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Blaze Pizza - Hip counter-serve pizzeria dishing up crispy, thin-crust pies made with creative toppings & sauces. 1100 W Montgomery Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19122
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.