Philadelphia, PA - The best steakhouse, steak house, or chophouse is a restaurant that specializes in great steaks and chops and in Philadelphia, finding a great steakhouse is not as hard as you might think. From trendy traditional to high-end steakhouses, Philly has its share of great restaurants to enjoy steak.
10 Essential Steakhouses in Philly
- Butcher and Singer - Trendy take on an Old Hollywood chophouse offering classic surf 'n' turf plus a raw bar & cocktails. 1500 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Hugo's Frog Bar & Chop House - Chilled martinis & prime cuts upgrade the dining options at the riverfront Sugarhouse casino. 1001 N Delaware Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19125
- Saloon Restaurant - This Italian kitchen & chophouse serves patrons in a richly appointed setting full of antiques. 750 S 7th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Opulently outfitted chain restaurant specializing in prime steaks & seafood along with fine wines. 1428-1432, Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Barclay Prime - High-end steakhouse & lounge from chef Stephen Starr in a contemporary library setting. 237 S 18th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Capital Grille - Outpost of the upscale steakhouse chain offers classic American fare & a clubby, refined setting. 1338-46 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Alpen Rose - A traditional steakhouse, reimagined. Located in the heart of Midtown Village. 116 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Ocean Prime - Upscale chain is known for its sophisticated decor, long wine list & classic steak & seafood menu. 124 S 15th St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Malbec Argentine Steakhouse - South American steakhouse featuring grilled meats & craft cocktails in a stylish, romantic setting. 400 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse - Upscale Brazilian chain for all-you-can-eat meat carved tableside plus an incredible salad bar. 1337 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.