Philadelphia, PA - Pizza is a favorite for kids and adults of all ages – In Delaware, pizza is popular and can be found throughout the state. Below is a list of our top picks for the best pizza joints in Delaware.
Top Places For Pizza in Delaware
- The Wood Fired Pizza Shop - Industrial dining room turning out traditional and specialty wood-fired pies, cocktails, and craft beers. 140 E Cleveland Ave, Newark, DE 19711
- Delmar Pizza - Down-to-earth, family-friendly pizza parlor, also serving hearty pasta and sandwiches, beer, and wine. 38660 Sussex Hwy, Delmar, DE 19940
- Franco's Pizza and Pasta - Comfy, family-owned pizza parlor since 1994 providing Italian dishes and sandwiches, plus wine and beer. 1708 E Lebanon Rd, Dover, DE 19901
- Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza - Casual chain serving charred-crust pies, plus wings, subs, and Italian plates in a modern setting. 4805 Limestone Rd, Wilmington, DE 19808
- MOD Pizza - Counter-serve chain with industrial-chic decor known for build-your-own pizza. 111 E Main St, Newark, DE 19711
- Pomodoro Pizzeria - An array of classic and creative pizza toppings in a bright, no-frills setting with red walls. 101 Garfield Pkwy, Bethany Beach, DE 19930
- DeVito's Italian Deli and Sub - Modest, family-run stop for Italian-style subs on house-baked bread, plus thin-crust pizza. 14302 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842
- Simaron Pizza and Steak Shop - Pizza, wings, hot and cold sandwiches, steaks, and Italian plates served in a casual, homey setting. 415 Loockerman St, Dover, DE 19904
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.