Philadelphia, PA - Call it what you want hot wings, chicken wings, or buffalo wings, it's hard to deny that this finger-food has grown to become one of the states most popular appetizers.
In Delaware, wings manage to make their way on just about every menu, and everyone has his or her preferred spot for wings, regardless of whether you like them fried, grilled, or baked. Delaware has loads of fantastic places to grab some wings, and the following happens to be a few of our favorite destinations to try out in Delaware.
Where to Get Wings in Delaware
- 2 Fat Guys American Grill - Hearty, inventive burgers & other American fare served in a small, family-friendly place. Must-Try: Variety of wings but try the PB&J sauced wings. 701 Ace Memorial Dr, Hockessin, DE 19707
- Bethany Blues BBQ -Big, family-friendly spot with many barbecue styles smoked in-house & regular live music. Must-Try: Hickory Smoked Wings, variety of flavors or try the sauce of the day. 18385 Coastal Hwy, Lewes, DE 19958
- Smitty McGee's Raw Bar & Restaurant - Irish bar & grill specializing in wings & seafood features dozens of TVs & regular trivia nights. Must-Try: Wings are the specialty here, can be ordered in 10 or 20 baskets, with a variety of sauces. 37234 Lighthouse Rd, Selbyville, DE 19975
- Ulysses American Gastropub - Elevated pub grub & rotating craft beers on tap offered in a hip, contemporary setting at.the bar boasts 25 taps on a constantly rotating line-up. Must-Try: Buffalo Roulette Wings, tossed in a hellfire sauce.1716 Marsh Rd, Wilmington, DE 19810
- Hammer Heads - A local spot, serving Dewey Beach since 2008 with positive vibes and cold beer. Above the bar, bar food. Open year-round, seven days a week. Must-Try: Sharkbite Wings with an extremely spicy wing-sauce.1818 Coastal Hwy, Dewey Beach, DE 19971
Written By: Philly Bite Magazines Staff
Delaware Best Of Series consists of round-ups of the best places to find great food, entertainment and more in DE.
Best Delaware Wings
Jersey Shore Seafood Shacks - Nothing is better than visiting a rundown seafood shack on a hot summer day, and what seafood joints lack in glamour they make up for in food.
Steakhouses in South Jersey - From trendy traditional to high-end steakhouses, Jersey has its share of steakhouses and restaurants to enjoy steak.
South Jersey Burgers - South Jersey has its share of great burger shops, from the retro "Pop Shop" to busy counter service and old fashion burger joints.