Philadelphia, PA - Ceviche is a seafood dish originally from Peru, its for the most part made of raw fish prepared in citrus juices, particularly lemon or lime as well as spiced using a seasoning. Ceviche is also known as cebiche, seviche, or sebiche.
Restaurants in Philadelphia Serving Ceviche
- Aqimero - Chef Richard Sandoval delivers a wood-fired cuisine along with a vast selection of mezcal in the Ritz Hotel lobby. Must-Try: Ceviche Amarillo 10 Ave Of The Arts, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Mixto Restaurante - A multi-level restaurant offering up Pan-Latin fare, margaritas, and a fantastic outdoor seating area. Must-Try: Trio de Ceviche - Tuna, Salmon, Shrimp. 1141 Pine St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Vista Peru - Vibrant location for traditional Peruvian cuisine & pisco drinks along with an upstairs bar area. Must-Try: Ceviche Clasico - Marinated fish in fresh lime juice. 20 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Alma de Cuba - Cuban influences with a fusion flair, be sure to check out the happy hour with specially priced tapas & cocktails in the lounge. Must-Try Ceviche Tasting, offering three to seven varieties of ceviche. 1623 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Tequilas Restaurant & Bar - Innovative Mexican fare served up with fantastic tequila cocktails inside a stylish space. Ceviche - Fish, and shrimp in a lime base.1602 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Written By: Philly Bite Magazines Staff
Philadelphia Best Of Series consists of round-up of the best places to find great food, entertainment, and more in Philly.
Best Philadelphia Ceviche