Philly's BYOB. That’s short for “bring your own bottle” and that’s exactly what diners are doing throughout the region. Today’s BYOB landscape includes cozy mom-and-pop places, authentic ethnic eateries and four-star caliber finds.
Many BYOBs operate in Center City, but even more are thriving in further-flung neighborhoods such as East Passyunk, Northern Liberties and Bella Vista, encouraging both residents and visitors to explore the city’s diverse and bustling communities.
Philly's BYOB List:
- Philly's BYOB The Living Room Cafe
- Philly's Miles Table BYOB Restaurant
- Glenside’s TreVi BYOB announces New Chef Joe Burke, Jr.
- Philly's Girard a Little Fishtown BYOB
- BYOB Aroma Opening in Washington Square
- Flora: Vegetarian BYOB in Jenkintown
- Rittenhouse Square BYOB: JJ Thai Cuisine
- Armenian: Apricotstone BYOB Mediterranean Grill
- Philly's Latest BYOB 26 North Opens in Old City
- Philly’s Top BYOB Sushi Bars
- Philly BYOB - Don Quixote Tapas & Things Opens in Society Hill
- Crabby Cafe - Chinatown BYOB Grand Opening Weekend