Philadelphia, PA - Veteran’s Day is Monday, November 11, and restaurants and cultural locations throughout the Philadelphia region want to honor those who have served our country. PA and NJ eateries are offering deals to active and retired military members to thank them for their service.
Cultural Events and Museums
- On Monday, November 11, the National Constitution Center will recognize the dedication and sacrifices of the brave people who have answered the Constitution’s call to “provide for the common defense.” Admission is free for veterans on Veterans Day.
- The Kimmel Center Cultural Campus partners with Warrior Writers to present Traveling Outside the Wire, a FREE afternoon of intriguing poetry and performance. In honor of Veteran’s Day, Traveling Outside the Wire will feature veterans sharing their artistic renditions of traveling related to basic training, deployments, post-military service, and more.
- The Palm will offer a 50% discount on entrees to all active-duty military and veterans on November 11. From steaks to lobsters and unique seasonal dishes like the Braised Beef Short Rib with black truffle butter, veterans will receive half off any entree at The Palm’s 21 locations nationwide this Monday.
- All 17 P.J. Whelihan’s locations are offering a 15% off for active and former military members with ID. The offer is valid for dine-in customers only.
- The Pour House will also offer a 15% discount for active and former military members with ID at their three locations in Exton, PA and North Wales and Westmont, NJ. for dine-in customers only.
- Iron Hill Brewery in Delaware, Pennsylvania, South Jersey, and South Carolina will offer a free burger, side, and non-alcoholic beverage on Sunday, November 10 and Monday, November 11 at their 16 locations.
- Inchin’s Bamboo Gardens on 1726 Chestnut Street in Philadelphia is offering a 15% off on Veteran’s Day for those with a military ID.
- Red Lobster is offering a free appetizer or dessert to veterans, active-duty military and reservists with a valid military ID on Monday, November 11. Guests only need to show a valid military ID or proof of service to redeem this offer.
- Bonefish Grill is offering complimentary appetizer such as Mussels Josephine, Calamari, Imperial Dip, and the famous Bang Bang Shrimp, to all active and retired service members with a valid military ID.
- Manhattan Bagel Company, the Northeast’s premier destination for fresh-baked New York-style bagels since 1987, announces that on Veterans Day, Monday, November 11, it will offer a free bagel and cream cheese to all veterans at participating locations.
- Metro Diner, known for its craveable award-winning dishes and family-friendly atmosphere, we will offer 50 percent off to active and retired military with valid military ID on Monday, November 11th.
- Saxbys will offer all veterans free 12oz cups of their new Liquid Courage dark roast coffee. All a vet needs to do is mention he or she has served to redeem the offer at any Saxbys café nationwide.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill is saluting our brave all weekend long from Friday, November 8 – Monday, November 11, with a free order of Calamari with any purchase to all Veterans, active military, police officers and firefighters with a valid military ID.
- Hard Rock Atlantic City will be saluting veterans by providing them with free parking, a free buffet, along with a free car wash and coffee at Rocktane Gas & Wash when showing a Wild Card on Sunday, November 10 and Monday, November 11.
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.