Philadelphia, PA - Wood Fired Pizza has a unique flavor – Only a wood-fired brick pizza oven can create that smoky flavor that cannot be reproduced in a normal kitchen oven. In Philadelphia, wood-fired pizza is popular and can be found throughout the city. Below is a list of our top picks for the best wood-fired pizza in Philadelphia.
Top Picks For Philadelphia's Best Wood-Fired Pizza
- Spuntino Wood Fired Pizzeria - Contemporary, industrial-feel pizzeria serving Neapolitan pies from a wood-burning brick oven. 701 N 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19123
- Porta Philadelphia - Spacious & vibrant pizzeria serving Neapolitan pies, pasta, salads, cocktails & craft beer. 1216 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Medusa Pizzeria - Bright counter service BYO serving wood-fired pizzas, sandwiches, salads, & fried appetizers. 2327 Gaul St, Philadelphia, PA 19125
- Pizzeria Stella - combines the unassuming warmth of a neighborhood restaurant with the spirit of an authentic Neapolitan pizzeria. 420 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Nomad Pizza - Artisanal wood-fired pizza from local ingredients chased with craft brews in a rustic duplex space. 611 S 7th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Pizzeria Vetri - Marc Vetri's pizzeria serves Neapolitan pies baked in a big-belly oven, plus calzones & salads. 1615 Chancellor St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.
Jersey Shore Seafood Shacks - Nothing is better than visiting a rundown seafood shack on a hot summer day, and what seafood joints lack in glamour they make up for in food.
Steakhouses in South Jersey - From trendy traditional to high-end steakhouses, Jersey has its share of steakhouses and restaurants to enjoy steak.
South Jersey Burgers - South Jersey has its share of great burger shops, from the retro "Pop Shop" to busy counter service and old fashion burger joints.