Guest Bloggers Needed!
We are searching for guest bloggers! Do you have an article that you think would be of interest to our readers? If so email us at, submit your blog post for review – if we publish it, you’ll get some great exposure to our monthly 120,000 unique visitors while providing useful and valuable information to our Philly & National readers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements to become a Guest Blogger?
A guest blogger should:
- Be willing to bring their best efforts to their writing and original content.
- Be willing to announce their guest posts on their blog, if applicable, with a link back to their post on PhillyBite.com.
- Be willing to promote their guest posts to their followers on Facebook and Twitter or other social media outlets.
Can I put a link to my site in my article? We’ll allow you one text link in the body of the article. And one at the end of each guest post, there will be an opportunity to include a short bio with a picture and links to your website, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
What kind of content are you looking for?
We will only consider topics that can provide value to our readers. Educational and entertaining articles that pertain to Philadelphia, News, Entertainment, Food, Dining, Sports and more are all examples of topics that our readers enjoy reading. We will not accept self promotional content or affiliate promotions. All blog posts must be written in English and use proper spelling and grammar.
Not sure if your content is correct, email us at PhillyBite.com@Gmail.com
How long should my article be?
PhillyBite is no limit on the length of your content, however we find that the most effective and engaging articles are between 300 and 700 words.
How do I participate? How can I submit my article(s) for consideration?
Submit our Guest Blogger Form. We will respond within 7 business days.
Terms and Conditions
All Guest Bloggers agree to the following terms and conditions:
- PhillyBite.com has the right to publish or re-publish submitted articles, or remove previously published articles, in whole or in part, at their sole discretion.
- PhillyBite.com reserves the right to edit all posts submitted for consideration to our blog. If your post requires major changes, we will contact you and work together on edits. If your post needs minor edits, we reserve the right to make the minor changes without notifying you.
- You, as a guest blogger, represent and warrant to PhillyBite that each and every article you submit for publication online is your own original work and does not infringe upon the copyright or intellectual property rights of any other party.
- Phillybite.com does not compensate Guest Bloggers. You will not receive any form of compensation from PhillyBite.com for any of your submitted articles that we agree to publish.
Submit your blog post for review today! email with subject "Guest Blogger) us at PhillyBite.email@example.com