Chickie's & Pete's is a Philadelphia-area crab house and sports bar with 16 locations across Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Founded in 1977 Chickie's & Pete's started as a single location in Philadelphia and has since grown to become one of the most recognizable brands in the region.
Philadelphia, PA - Taproom on 19th (2400 S. 19th) and the Philly Mobile Food Truck Association celebrate the return of spring with the second annual “Tappin’ The Trucks, Brews n’ Bites Block Party” on Saturday, April 8, 2017, from Noon to 7:00pm. Five food trucks and five local brewers will pop-up outside of Taproom for an afternoon of brews, bites and live tunes.The taps will be flowing with all craft drafts specially priced at $5.00. All food and drink will be pay-as-you-go, cash only. Children and pets are welcome. 21 and over to drink (with identification).
Philadelphia Taco Trucks:
- Returning tacos to their street-eat roots, University City truck Tacos Don Memo Food Truck serves them up in foil-wrapped threes, bursting with saucy flavor, crisp onion and lots of cilantro. 38th Street between Locust & Spruce Streets, (610) 529-2039
- Like taqueria on wheels, Taco Loco has it all—the red, white and green motif; Jarritos; tortas; and simple but punchy al suadero, tripe and choriqueso tacos. The only difference? This kitchen comes and goes. Jefferson Square Park, 4th Street & Washington Avenue, (215) 883-9191
- The Diego Rivera-esque murals on the side of the Tacos El Rodeo truck are a giveaway. This mobile operation isn’t messing around. Of special note are the spit-roasted pork and variety meat tacos served with salsa on the side. 1000 Washington Avenue
- Adorable, alfresco Taco Angeleno serves spot-on renditions of fresh L.A. street food (tacos and smoothies) in a once abandoned, now flowering and twinkling with lights, open lot in West Philly. Chef-owner Vanessa Jerolmack fills tortillas with pork, chicken and seitan—Thursday through Sunday, spring through fall. 5019 Baltimore Avenue, @tacoangeleno
- Not exactly a moving vehicle per se, the Blue Route Taco Truck on the roof of Whole Foods Plymouth Meeting turns out some tasty fish, pork and veggie tacos (when open—hours are seasonal) and offers craft canned beer along with them. 500 W. Germantown Pike, Plymouth Meeting, (610) 832-0010
- Oyster PoBoy Event at Revolution Taco in Philly
- Revolution Taco Opening in Rittenhouse Square Philly
- Two UPenn Cooks: Looking to Launch Grassroots Food Truck
- Philly Food Trucks Returning to The 30th Street Porch
- Great Beer Expo 2016 Food Truck Line Up
Philadelphia, PA - Maker’s Mark® #ShareDelicious Holiday Tour is hitting the road and celebrating the spirit of the season for its 2nd annual charitable mobile holiday tour.
Rittenhouse Square: Philadelphia, PA - Mac Mart Food Truck, has opened a Brick-and-Mortar restaurant in the Rittenhouse Square neighborhood. Based off of the popular food truck serving up mac and cheese creations.
Philadelphia, Pa - Troy Harris and Kareem Wallace, have been cooking together for 9 years and hope to run their own food truck service soon. The dream is to to start up a vegetarian food truck in West Philadelphia named ‘Grassroots’, and they need your help, via donations!
The 2016 Food Trucks Working with the Philly Mobile Food Association, that have been selected for this year’s Great Beer Expo are listed below. Attendees will be able to purchase and enjoy some great local “street food” from some of Philly’s most popular and award-winning food trucks! The event will take place at The Navy Yard in South Philly on June 4th 2016.
Philly's Beer Week is a 10 days and nights celebration of Philly's Beer legacy, its one of the largest beer celebration in the country with hundreds of festivals, beer-pairing dinners, home-brew competitions, citywide pub crawls and tons of meet-and-greets scattered thought out the city of "Beer We Love". Philadelphia Beer Week invites beer lovers to try special dinners and tastings, go on tours of Philly's local pubs and breweries, enjoy home-brewing demonstrations and dance in a brew-grass hoe-down and more.
Philadelphia, PA - Boardroom Spirits, a Lansdale-based craft distillery has launched C, a first-of-its-kind spirit created entirely from carrots! C, literally and figuratively, follows B which is distilled entirely from beets, and is expected to have the same kitchen to bar versatility.
Philadelphia, PA - Nick’s Bar and Grille in Old City, established in 1969 under the former name Nick's Roast Beef, is “the” neighborhood corner bar of Philadelphia. In 2012, bartender-turned-owner Joseph Schultice hung up most of his infamous shorts and trimmed his signature long hair to usher in a new era for the long-time Old City staple.
Philadelphia, PA - Located in the modern-industrial FringeArts building across from the Race Street Pier, La Peg at FringeArts is a contemporary American bar and restaurant serving refined versions of comfort food classics in a dazzling setting that expands the city’s historic Old City district to include the banks of the Delaware River.
Sofitel Philadelphia blends French elegance with American style providing a refined environment for upscale business and leisure travel in center city. The sophisticated downtown hotel is conveniently situated near historic attractions, museums, shopping, and restaurants.
Philadelphia, PA - If you’re looking for some great modern American cuisine and a progressive cocktail menu, head on over to Square 1682 at the corner of 17th and Sansom. This bar and restaurant was voted USA’s Best Hotel Barby 10Best.com and USA Today Travel, and it is where New Exec Chef is Bobby Surdam sources the best local ingredients “letting the flavors speak for themselves.” The progressive cocktail and bar program is directed by Lead Bartender Daniel Kulisek.
Philadelphia, PA - Red Owl Tavern is a modern American restaurant and bar perched on the corner of 5th and Chestnut Streets in Philadelphia’s Old City neighborhood. Directly across from Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell, Red Owl’s menu is described as rustic, with an emphasis on seasonal flavors.
East Passyunk - P'unk Burger, located at 1823 East Passyunk is owned by Marlo and Jason Dilks (also owners of (Philly's Slice) opened on East Passyunk's Resturant Row and serving up the areas best organic burger, fries and shakes and a rare Burger Joint / BYOB.