The Yo, Philly! Rocky Film Tour – In a town of Rocky impersonators, Mike Kunda is one of the most dedicated. His popular three-hour, by-reservation-only tour takes fans through Philly to every important stop from Rocky to Creed. www.theyorockyfilmtour.net
Some of the many sites we'll visit include:
- Rocky's apartment from the first movie
- Gazzo's street where Rocky yells, "I shoulda broke your thumbs."
- The Lucky 7 tavern
- The "Take you Back" corner
- Numerous sites and streets that Rocky ran
- Mickey's Gym
- The pet shop
- The Tommy Gunn fight
- The Italian Market
- The store where Rocky purchased his car and Tiger jacket
- Father Carmines window
- The Victor Cafe/Adrian's restaurant in the final installment, "Rocky Balboa".
- The Rocky steps and statue
- Adrian & Paulie's Grave from CREED
The tour will last about 3-4 hours, depending on traffic.