The Porch at 30th Street Station will continue its rotating rundown of Food Trucks this season, and it has put out a call for trucks to serve breakfast and lunch five days a week from April to October.
On the off chance that new plans emerge, there will be supper benefit later this mid year, and perhaps even year-round operation, along with possible dinner service later this summer
An assortment of food trucks had been a piece of the Porch from 2012 through 2014. Last season, the UCD settled on a food truck and a refreshment truck worked by one owner, irritating the normal sellers. At the point when that contract ended - a shared choice, said Stober and Schulson - the UCD chose to come back to the rotating lineup.
- Top Philly Must Try Food Trucks
- Philadelphia's Roving Food Trucks - City Guide
- University City Food Truck Locations Philadelphia
- Five Must Try Philly Food Trucks
- Philadelphia's Food Trucks Guide