Philadelphia, PA - The start of December marks Devil’s Den's annual first lighting of the craft beer bar's iconic wood-burning double-sided fireplace. This Friday, December 1 at 7 p.m., Devil’s Den Owner, Erin Wallace, will light the fireplace for the first time this season and celebrate with the now-famous Annual Fireplace Lighting Party, featuring an expertly curated list of smoked and wood-aged beers, among other festivities.
The lineup includes Dogfish Head Oak Aged Vanilla World Wide Stout; Robert Mondavi Private Select Bourbon Barrel Aged Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon; and Fireplace Sling, boasting Bluebird Distilling Rye Whiskey, maple syrup, and chocolate. (See the full beverage menu below.)
Additionally, with the donation of one unwrapped toy, guests can cozy up to the fire with a FREE Coppertail or Evil Genius draft beer from now until December 15. One gift equals one beer per day! Click here to see what toys are recommended for donation, all toys will be donated to CHOP.
Beverage menu for Annual Fireplace Lighting Party:
- Dogfish Head Oak Aged Vanilla World Wide Stout ($12)
- Wicked Weed Devilwood ($11)
- Weyerbacher D'Tango ($11)
- Cascade Manhattan ($12)
- Kentucky Tangerine Barrel Cream Ale ($6)
- Ommegang Smoked Porter ($6)
Bourbon Barrel Aged Wines
- Robert Mondavi Private Select Bourbon Barrel Aged Chardonnay & Cabernet Sauvignon ($12)
- Hot Apple Cider with your choice of shot (MP)
- Fireplace Sling - Bulliet Rye Whiskey, Maple Syrup, Cinnamon Bitters ($10)
- The Caramel Devil - Toasted Caramel Whiskey, Chocolate Syrup, Half & Half, Left Hand Milk Stout ($9)
10 Things to Relieve Holiday Season Stress - It’s supposed to be “the most wonderful time of the year.” Unfortunately, for many, the holiday season is also the most stressful time of the year. From buying gifts and attending the office holiday party to hosting Christmas dinner and holiday travel, how can you keep your sanity?
Philly's Historic District - Christmas Celebrations - This December, Philadelphia’s Historic District transforms into holiday central. The original city neighborhoods of Old City, Society Hill and the Delaware River Waterfront join forces for Philadelphia’s Historic District HoliDays & Nights, a celebration of the season. From November 30 through December 31.
- Devil’s Den and 2SP Brewing Host Veteran’s Day Fundraiser
- Boulevard Brewing Road Trip Coming to Devil’s Den
- Craft Brews at South Philly's Devil's Den
- Devil’s Den Hosts Yappy Hour for Morris Animal Refuge
- Philadelphia Zoo's Beer Garden The Watering Hole