Philadelphia, PA - Its the start of summer and time to relax after work with friends. PhillyBite Magazine has rounded up Five premier destinations to enjoy outdoor brews in Philadelphia.
- Balcony Bar at Kimmel Center - Enjoy happy hour-priced drinks and snacks by Garces Events on the Kimmel Center’s outdoor balcony overlooking Broad Street. 300 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant - brewpub chain dispensing housemade beers & elevated American comfort fare. Address: 1150 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Tradesman's - Tradesman’s, the enormous craft beer and barbecue eatery in Midtown Village. 1322 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Bok Bar - Scenic rooftop with cool vibes offering wine, craft beer & Asian bites, plus family days on Sundays. 800 Mifflin St, Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Assembly Rooftop Lounge - Elegant hotel bar with classy cocktails, sweeping city views & outdoor seating with fire pits. 1840 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Don't forget Center City District Sips kicks off the season, Wednesday, June 5-Aug. 28, from 5-7 pm. Contributing bars and dining establishments are offering $6 cocktails, $5 wine, $4 beer as well as half-priced appetizers every Wednesday.