Philadelphia, Pa. – Snap Kitchen is excited to introduce three internationally inspired dishes, each boasting a unique primary health benefit. With an obsession for food innovation and believing that eating healthy should be really fun, Snap Kitchen was inspired to create three incredible new Bowls with Benefits, each taking cauliflower rice to the next level with different flavors.
The bowl lineup includes the Tex-Mex Chicken Bowl, charged with major anti-inflammatory benefits; the Meatball & Kimchi Stir Fry Bowl, designed to help boost your immune system; and the Mediterranean Mezze, packed with antioxidant goodness.
All bowls are the product of the collaboration between Snap Kitchen’s research and development chefs and dietitian. “Our Bowls with Benefits have been my favorite chef/dietitian collaboration to date,” says Tressie Lieberman, Snap Kitchen’s chief marketing officer. “They’re perfect examples of the delicious magic that occurs when you combine the culinary creativity of a chef with the nutrition knowledge of a dietitian.
Each bowl contains many components that go together on the basis of flavor and texture, with the foundation of each bowl being a super-flavorful take on cauliflower rice topped with nutrient rich ingredients. The lineup includes a Whole30-approved bowl and vegan option.
“We knew we wanted to get bowls on our menu, but in a way that only Snap could,” says Chef Ethan Holmes. “With the help of our dietitian, we came up with three distinct health benefits, each of which lent itself to a different global cuisine. We can’t wait for people to try them, knowing that each bite will not only be delicious, but will also benefit their body in a unique way.”
The Tex-Mex Chicken Bowl is Snap Kitchen’s take on the classic burrito bowl, with anti-inflammatory ingredients and superfoods like turmeric and spirulina for a whole new spin. The Tex-Mex bowl contains:
- Spanish cauliflower rice with a smoky flavor from smoked paprika and mega anti-inflammatory benefits from turmeric;
- spirulina crema made from cashew, avocado, and spirulina that offers up healthy fats and B vitamins;
- topped with fajita veggies and chicken, and homemade red salsa.
Inspired by the ingredients and flavors of Korean cuisine, Snap Kitchen has amplified each element of the Meatball & Kimchi Stir Fry Bowl with natural probiotics and nourishing prebiotics to get your gut in check. This bowl features:
- kimchi fried rice made from cauliflower rice stir fried with fresh garlic, ginger, and kimchi;
- grass-fed beef meatballs made with sautéed ginger, onion, and mushrooms for a tender texture and veggie bonus;
- kimchi with fermented cabbage and sea vegetables featuring naturally occurring probiotics;
- plus organic edamame, stir fried veggies, and ginger sesame vinaigrette.
Packed with plant-based ingredients full of antioxidants, the Mediterranean Mezze Bowl is the most beauty-full meal at Snap Kitchen yet. This bowl features:
- kale and cauliflower tabbouleh with zucchini, onion, jalapeno, and garlic;
- golden turmeric chickpeas full of nutrients from turmeric, garlic powder, and nutritional yeast;
- vegan tzatziki that starts with cashew crema with chopped cucumber, lemon zest, mint, and dill for a tangy addition to the bowl’s flavor lineup;
- beet hummus full of nutrients like betalains with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification benefits that give your skin a healthy glow;
- plus roasted red bell pepper and eggplant, and Kalamata olives.
Bowls with Benefits are now available at all Snap Kitchen locations in Austin, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, and Philadelphia. Order ahead or get them for delivery on the new Snap Kitchen app for iOS. For more information on Snap Kitchen please visit www.snapkitchen.com.