City of Philadelphia, PA - The Department of Revenue is sponsoring Taxpayer Appreciation Day for residents who visit the Concourse Level of the Municipal Services Building on Friday, February 24.
The day will include light refreshments and entertainment by a student string quartet from the Creative & Performing Arts High School. Information on Real Estate Tax and water bill assistance programs and the Earned Income Tax Credit will be available. Homeowners who pay their Real Estate Taxes by February 28 receive a one percent discount.
WHO: The Department of Revenue
WHAT: Taxpayer Appreciation Day
WHEN: Friday, February 24, 2017
12:30 – 3:00 pm
WHERE: Municipal Services Building
1401 JFK Blvd., Concourse Level
- Philadelphia Announces New Members of LGBT Affairs
- Philadelphia’s Out-of-School (OST) Time Initiative
- Philadelphia Nominations for the Mayor’s Day of Service Awards
- Philly's Sanitation Collection For Tomorrow Will Be Suspended
- Philly's Mayor's Box Tickets Raise Money for School District