Philadelphia, PA - The Eagles season starts this Sunday with the home opener. Philadelphia region restaurants, bars, and sportsbooks are ready to bleed green with game watch parties, food features, drink specials and much more.
10 Top Spots to Catch the Big Game this Coming Season.
- Parx Casino Sportsbook - Featuring the only 155-foot television in America.
- Tradesman's - 10-foot media wall, two levels, four rooms, food specials.
- Bru Craft & Wurst - 39 beers on tap, 105 projection wall plus 8 HD flat-screen TVs.
- Nick's Bar and Grille - Corner bar hot spot with seven kinds of wings.
- Craft Hall - Philly's largest new venue at 35,000 square foot of space - bring the kids for family-friendly game day, with a 2 foot long special Eagles Pork Sandwich and Green Wings.
- Paddy Whacks Irish Sports Pub - Drink and food specials along South Street.
- Evil Genius Beer Company - Special Fly Eagles Fly custom beer.
- Piazza Pod Park - the Newest outdoor spot with 20-foot projection wall.
- Stove & Tap - Landsdale's hot spot for game day with food specials.
- Chickie's & Pete's - 18-foot screen at Stadium location.