PHILLIES IN THE HALL OF FAME -A total of 37 players, managers and executives, including 2015 inductee Pedro Martinez, in the Hall of Fame spent some of their professional careers with the Philadelphia Phillies. Martinez pitched for the Phillies during their National League championship season of 2009. Eleven of those 37 spent the majority of their careers in a Phillies uniform, including Grover Cleveland Alexander, Richie Ashburn, Dave Bancroft, Steve Carlton, Ed Delahanty, Billy Hamilton, Chuck Klein, Robin Roberts, Mike Schmidt, Sam Thompson and Harry Wright
.NOTABLE PHILLIES ARTIFACTS IN COOPERSTOWN:
- Game-used ball and a cap worn by Cole Hamels on July 25, 2015 when he threw a no-hitter in his final start for the Phillies.Cap worn by Cole Hamels, a game- throw a no-hitter on Sept. 1, 2014.
- Cap worn by Wilson Valdez on May 26, 2011 during his 19th-inning relief win after playing the first 18 innings at second base, becoming the first player to start a game and earn the win since Babe Ruth in 1921.
- Game ball and a jersey worn by Roy Halladay during his NLDS no-hitter on Oct. 6, 2010.
- Cap worn by Roy Halladay when he threw the 20th perfect game in major league history on May 29, 2010 against the Marlins and a game ball.
- Cap worn by Game One starter Cliff Lee during the 2009 World Series.
- Bat used by Chase Utley in the 2009 World Series when he tied Hall of Famer Reggie
- Jersey worn by 2008 World Series MVP Cole Hamels during the deciding Game Five.
- Bat used by Ryan Howard to hit two home runs during Game Four of the 2008 World Series.
- Helmet used by Carlos Ruiz from his home run and his game-winning hit in Game Three of the 2008 World Series.
- Spikes worn by Jimmy Rollins on the final day of the 2007 season, in which he became the fourth player in MLB history to hit 20 doubles, triples and home runs with 20 steals.
- Jersey worn by Jim Thome when he hit his 400th career home run on June 14, 2004.
- Phillies Phanatic costume donated in 2002 to mark the 25th anniversary of the mascot.
- Cap worn by Curt Schilling to record his 319th K in 1997, a post-1900 NL mark for righties.
- Cap, jersey and pants worn by Mike Schmidt to hit his 500th home run on April 18, 1987.
- Ball thrown by Steve Carlton to record career strikeout No. 3,521 on June 7, 1983.