Philadelphia, PA - 8 Things to Know If You Are Flying Out of PHL Airport - If you are flying out of Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) for business or pleasure, here are eight things to keep in mind.
- Checkpoint C is TSA Pre-Check only. TSA Pre-Check lanes are also located at Checkpoints A-East (Gates A 1-13), and D-E. There is no Pre-Check at A-West, B or F.
- If you are flying American Airlines, check your terminal as well as departure gate before you arrive at the Airport so you know where to check in and go through TSA screening. American flights depart from Terminals A-West, A-East, B, C and F.
- Once you are through security, all terminals and gates are accessible. It’s about a 15-minute walk between F and C Terminal. American operates free shuttles between Terminals C and F and Terminals A and F.
- Know the TSA 3-1-1 rule. Check tsa.gov for more details.
- Know your airline’s baggage policy before coming to the airport by checking their website or contacting them directly. If you have a question about Airport secu
rity or what you can take in your carry-on or checked bags, contact @AskTSA on Twitter and Facebook, or call 866.289.9673.
- If you’re parking at the Airport, check space availability in each garage at phl.org.
- The free Cell Phone Lot is conveniently located 1 minute from all bag claim areas. Don’t wait on the roadways for your party to be picked up. Don’t leave the lot until your passenger is at curb side with luggage ready to be picked up.
- If you see something, say something. Tell a police officer or call 3111 from a white courtesy phone. Safety is everyone’s business.
Business Travel Guide to Philly: Philadelphia 101 - Philadelphia is the origination of the United States and the nation's just World Heritage City. Get free, timed tickets for Independence Hall, an UNESCO World Heritage Site, at the Independence Visitor Center (only a square away); then visit the building where the Declaration of Independence was received and the U.S. Constitution was faced off regarding, drafted and marked.