Philadelphia, PA - Mother’s Day, Champagne toasts, meals that tantalize your taste buds. Once a year the world gathers together to celebrate all the amazing women who are also called “Mom.” To help celebrate the day, here are some places that you can bring her to show her how special she is to you.
Where To Take Mom on Monther's Day
- AKA Rittenhouse Square/ a.kitchen - Take advantage of Chef Eli Collins’ spectacular and varied brunch menu and enjoy brunch en suite from a.kitchen and at AKA Rittenhouse Square. For $35 per person, choose from a 2-course brunch menu with your choice of one mimosa or bloody mary included per person.
- The Garden Restaurant - Take mom to see art at the Barnes Foundation’s light-filled Garden Restaurant. Mother’s Day weekend will feature brunch favorites. Including avocado toast, ham & brie served on French bread, a classic burger on a brioche bun with hand-cut fries, lemon roasted chicken, and more.
- Steak 48 - Take mom out for lunch or dinner for an unforgettable meal at Philadelphia’s most exclusive restaurant, Steak 48! Typically open for dinner service only, this Mother’s Day, Steak 48 will extend its hours of operation, opening at noon for lunch service in addition to dinner service.
- Talula’s Garden - Talula’s Garden will be offering brunch on Mother’s Day from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm for dine-in, dine outside, or takeout! With a breath-taking view of Washington Square Park, Talula’s Garden provides the perfect springtime dining ambiance.
- The Love - Rittenhouse’s favorite brunch destination is perfect for taking mom out on the town for Mother’s Day. The Love offers brunch from 10:00 am – 2:30 pm for dine-in, dine outside, or takeout. Celebrate with The Love’s signature dishes. Including Baby Buttermilk Biscuits, Kennett Square Mushroom Omelette, or The Love’s signature “take me away” Nashville Hot Chicken, ‘Dirty Chai’ Crème Brulee, and more.
- Revolution Chophouse - Located just outside the city at the Valley Forge Casino, Revolution Chophouse offers the perfect upscale dining experience for the ultimate Mother’s Day dinner feast. Treat your mother to a Prix fixed priced at $65 per person.
- Sisterly Love Citywide Food Fair at East Market - East Market is proud to welcome the Sisterly Love Citywide Food Fair to its outside space and the perfect mother’s day outing. Stop by the fair on Saturday, May 8th, from 12 – 4 pm to select locally-made pre-packaged products. In addition to live jazz music throughout the day courtesy of the Luke O’Reilly Trio.
Written By: Philly Bite Magazines Staff
Philadelphia Best Of Series consists of a round-up of the best places to find great food, entertainment, and more in Philly.
Best Philadelphia Mothers Day Deals