Philadelphia, PA - Dilworth Park is hosting its first ever Fine Art & Craft Fair on Saturday, June 16 from 11:00 AM-6:00 PM. The event, produced by Renaissance Craftables, will showcase fine art and crafts from over 30 vendors, curated by the company. Renaissance Craftables has produced other local shows in Haddonfield, NJ and Manayunk, PA. This is their first show in Center City.
The merchandise offerings include rustic mixed metal jewelry incorporating a variety of upcycled materials, prints of original illustrations and hand-sewn items, photographs of Philadelphia and the surrounding area and much more (a full list of vendors is included at the end of the release). It’s the perfect time for Father’s Day shopping. Bring the whole family for browsing and get dad a great gift.
“We view Dilworth Park as center stage for Philadelphia and we are delighted to be able to showcase these fine local artists and craftspeople,“ said Michelle Shannon, Vice President of Marketing & Communications for Center City District, the business improvement district who programs and manages Dilworth Park and three other public spaces around Center City Philadelphia.
The Fine Art & Craft fair is one of hundreds of FREE events offered throughout the year in Dilworth Park. For a full list of programming please visit DilworthPark.org/events.
List of vendors for Fine Art & Craft Fair as of 6/6/18:
- Olde Dog New Tricks: Rustic mixed metal jewelry incorporating a variety of upcycled materials
- The Jolly Raincloud: Prints of original illustrations and hand-sewn items.
- Rustica Jewelry: Handcrafted jewelry using copper, silver, natural stones and glass
- Ooochie Koo: Handcrafted items from various leathers using sewing machines and leather tools
- RussBrown Photography: Photographs of Philadelphia and the surrounding area
- Paul Carpenter Art: Detailed illustrations screen printed onto high quality apparel and paper goods
- WolfPig: Original artwork hand screen printed onto clothing using a discharge process
- rdshadez: Wood sunglasses raw material,cut,polished,engraved, oil injection assemble
- tick and tin: Vintage ceiling tin tiles with original patina crafted into unique clocks
- Altered Image Photography: Matted and Framed photography
- Inspire Light Candle Co: Hand poured soy wax candles
- Philly Word Art: Handwritten words that create unique and memorable gifts
- Fredricka Fashions: Children's dresses and matching doll clothes
- Life Art by Stacey Granger: Fine Art Photography of local iconic places and images from around the world.
- Parcel Island: Custom-made women’s clothing
- ModernTatting: Tatted lace as ornaments, bracelets, or appliqued to handmade purses
- BhoFro Design: Unique handmade African jewelry and accessories
- NAYAZ BOUTIQUE: Hand-lettered and illustrated designs digitally printed or screen-printed
- Adorned by Aisha: Handmade vintage inspired jewelry
- DRAGON STUDIOS: pen and ink dragons
- Gemstone Creations: handcrafted, wire-wrapped gemstone jewelry
- .aym.: Fine hand crafted mixed metal minimalist jewelry.
- Ash: All natural temporary organic henna tattoos for kids, teens and adults.
- Kristiana Parn Art and Stationery: Acrylic and graphite on recycled and found wood panels.
- The Coaster Mill: Coasters created from vintage, black and white photography of Philadelphia and New York
- Sweet Sally's Soaps: Organic soaps, lotions, scrubs, salts, and bath bombs.
- Steve's Urban Lumber : Handcrafted cutting boards
- Honey Bees Bath Bombs: Handmade bath bombs and body products
- Acadia Mountain Photography: Greeting cards and art prints from original photography
- NSS Art & Design: Oil and acrylic paintings and some paper collage painting.
- Picture Architect LLC: Original photographs
- Julia Beauty Decor: Wood home decorations, decoupage, lacquer
- Green Gifts Company: Mosaic flower pots