2019 PLAYERS Championship Tickets and Guide - This March, just like every year, tens of thousands of spectators are going to line The Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass for the 2019 PLAYERS Championship. Ever since its conception in 1974, alongside Jack Nicklaus' historic win over J.C. Snead, THE PLAYERS Championship continues to be one of the PGA TOUR's most sought after titles. Shortly after his victory at the inaugural event, Nicklaus proceeded to dominate the title every other year up until 1978. Nicklaus continues to be the sole three-time champion of THE PLAYERS. See more ticket options at CLICK HERE
The Players Championship Ladies Day Out Journey
Don’t forget to use #THEPLAYERS for a chance to be featured on the videoboards!
1. Download the PGA TOUR App to stay up-to-date on tournament news.
2. Visit the GREY GOOSE Bloody Mary Bar and get ready for the day ahead.
3. Head over to The Oasis (must be 21+; be prepared to present your ID), a venue featuring signature cocktails made with GREY GOOSE Vodka.
4. Go to Wine & Dine on 9 to sip and savor some of the best varietals from Kendall-Jackson and enjoy gourmet small plates prepared by Matthew Medure.
5. Snap a group photo with the TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse in the background. #doubletap
6. Stop by Mini Bar to taste some delicious mini-sized donuts from the Jacksonville staple.
7. Visit the permanent restrooms at The Patio (near No. 10 tee/No. 16 tee).
8. Enjoy dishes from local favorites (Brucci’s Pizza, Cousin’s Maine Lobster, Mojo Kitchen and Zoe’s Kitchen) at Taste of JAX.
9. Sit on the hill by the Island Green 17th hole- the place to see and be seen. If sitting in the grass isn’t your style, check out the Fan Bleachers presented by Mayo Clinic.
10. Golf’s not just for the boys. Check out The 17th Hole Challenge presented by Optum, Morgan Stanley and Grant Thornton to take a few shots at the replica Island Green.
11. Buy yourself something nice at the PGA TOUR Fan Shop. You deserve it!