Philadelphia, PA - "You want a sassidge sangwitch? I'll give you a sassidge sangwitch."Tony Soprano, Italian Sausage Sandwiches are sold in hundreds of restaurants across the country. But where are some of the Top Italian Sausage Sandwiches in Philly?
- Rocco’s - Located at Home Depo in South Philly - This place just makes a mean Italian Sausage, Sausage, onions, peppers, on a soft roll.
- Beck’s Cajun Cafe - Reading Terminal Market, 51 N. 12th St. and 30th St. Stn., 30th & Market St. Train Wreck Po’ Boy, Andouille sausage, salami, steak, fried onions, cheese, Creole mayo, on a baguette
- Alla Spina - Located at 1410 Mt. Vernon St. North Philly Sausage Cheesesteak, a Black-pepper pork sausage, caramelized onions, Asiago beer cheese, on a pretzel roll
- Wursthaus Schmitz - Reading Terminal Market, 51 N. 12th St. The Bavarian, a Smoked bauernwurst, Bavarian cole slaw, horseradish sauce, fried onions
- Tap Room on 19th - 2400 S. 19th St. The Italian Pigs in Blanket, Italian sausage, broccoli rabe, ricotta, mozzarella, baked inside dough
- The Lucky Well - 111 E. Butler Ave., Ambler, PA. “The Sandwich”, Sausage home-made chips and coleslaw, all on Martin's potato rolls