Ponte Vedra Beach, FL - This March, just like every year, tens of thousands of spectators are going to line The Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass for the 2019 PLAYERS Championship. Ever since its conception in 1974, alongside Jack Nicklaus' historic win over J.C. Snead, THE PLAYERS Championship continues to be one of the PGA TOUR's most sought after titles. Shortly after his victory at the inaugural event, Nicklaus proceeded to dominate the title every other year up until 1978. Nicklaus continues to be the sole three-time champion of THE PLAYERS.
The Players Championship Fan Fanatics Journey
1. Open up your PGA TOUR App and take a look at the pairings for the day.
2. Get a quick bite to eat in the food court at THE PLAYERS Welcome Experience.
3. Watch players tee off and putt on a testy par 3: #8
4. Get away from the crowds and get really close to the action: #6 green
5. Watch an almost private practice session: Back side of the practice grounds (left of #4
6. Watch guys warm up on the practice grounds: the mound by #3 tee
7. On the tee, from [insert your hometown], [insert your name]!: #1 Tee
8. Grab a bite to eat if you have some time to spare: The Patio
9. Watch players tee off on the back nine: #10 tee and #16 tee
10. Lay up or go for the green? #11
11. Watch players drive the green: #12
12. Get a fist bump from a player: the path between #12 and #13
13. Witness a hole in one (hopefully): #13
14. Watch the longest drives: #14 fairway
15. Watch players ‘thread the needle’ off the tee: #15 tee
16. Watch the most chip-ins happen: #15 green
17. Watch players go for the green in two shots: #16
18. Witness the coolest hole in all of golf: #17
19. Watch one of the most breathtaking tee shots: #18
20. Get a few swings in and channel your inner PGA TOUR pro: The 17th Hole Challenge
presented by Optum, Morgan Stanley and Grant Thornton and the Morgan Stanley
Eagles for Impact Experience.