Philadelphia, PA - Ever wondered what it is like to own your have restaurant? Do you own a dining establishment and are seeking advice? Then Dining On A Dime Episode #41 is must listen on IndiePhilly, Itunes, Google Play, iheartradio, TuneIn, Castbox.
Marc Bernstein, Author of the book "The Fiscal therapy solution 1.0” along with financial expert and realtor Peter Defeo, recently joined restaurant consultant John Cohl and food industry veteran Jim Hasson, on Dining on a Dime to give some fantastic restaurant tips and advice.
Below are 5 of the most exciting facts discussed about the restaurant industry.
- According to fitsmallbusiness.com in 2017 the US restaurant industry brought in nearly 800 billion dollars in revenue
- 3 out of 5 US consumers order food for takeout or delivery once a week or more
- The average tenure of a restaurant worker is just one month and 28 days
- The average profit of a restaurant is 3 to 5%
- Florida has the most restaurant sales, while North Dakota had the lowest according to pos.toasttab.com
Listen to Kevin Wilsons Radio Show "Dining on a Dime" at IndiePhilly Radio each weekday at 11 Am for more of Kevin's reviews and restaurant suggestions. So, join us Each Monday thru Friday from 11am to 12pm on http://www.indiephilly.com and click the listen to live button. Keep in mind that we are a family friendly show and use our entire hour finding you the best restaurant deals, so feel free to play us at work, we are so excited for you to join us!!