Philadelphia, Pa — a city with a rich history known for independence—will welcome the 33rd edition of the Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America® (CBC) from May 3-6. Presented by the Brewers Association, CBC is the leading industry event, and the only one that serves both brewpubs and packaging breweries.
BrewExpo America is the premier trade show for craft brewers, offering the perfect platform to meet leaders in the national and international brewing arena and connect with current and future customers. Exhibitors and buyers develop profitable business relationships, while brewing and brewery restaurant professionals find products and solutions that best fit their needs.
- Craft Brewers Conference
- Tuesday, May 3 – Friday, May 6, 2016
- Times vary. For a full schedule of events, visit the CBC conference schedule.
Events of Note:
- First-Time Attendee Orientation: Tuesday, May 3: 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Welcome Reception at Philadelphia Museum of Art: Tuesday, May 3: 7:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- General Session I – Keynote Address & General Session: Wednesday, May 4: 9:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- General Session II – State of the Industry: Thursday, May 5: 9:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 4: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 5: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 6: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
World Beer Cup
- Pre-Awards Dinner (separate ticket required): Friday, May 6: 6:30 p.m. (doors open at 6:00 pm)
- Awards Ceremony: Friday, May 6: 7:45 p.m. (doors open at 7:30 pm)
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- 1101 Arch Street
- Philadelphia, PA 19107