Philadelphia, PA - Not Your Average Joe’s is a restaurant concept predicated on made-from-scratch dishes and customer-driven service. Founded in 1994 by CEO Steve Silverstein, the brand has expanded its culinary footprint to 24 locations along the East Coast. Specializing in creative casual cuisine, Not Your Average Joe’s also boasts an award-winning wine list and impressive beer selection all designed to meet guests’ needs and budgets.
Nothing says summer like an authentic barbeque cookout, and what better way to celebrate the season than with Not Your Average Joe’s, your neighborhood place. Running now through September 3, Not Your Average Joe’s Ardmore (located within Suburban Square shopping center), will host BBQ Fest, offering diners a dedicated barbeque menu that features summer’s most beloved classics, all made from scratch in our kitchen.
Some highlights from the BBQ Fest menu include:
- Baby Back Ribs, a whole rack slow-roasted in house-made BBQ sauce, served with a choice of two sides
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich, featuring hand-pulled pork tossed in house-made tangy BBQ sauce on top of a buttery roll with red cabbage slaw, served with sweet potato fries
- Bucket o’ Fried Chicken, a half chicken soaked in buttermilk, hand-breaded and fried to crispy perfection, served with a choice of two sides
- Delectable side dishes include grilled corn on the cob with garlic butter; homemade baked beans with pulled pork; five cheese mac & cheese; and sweet potato fries
- Not Your Mother’s Cornbread, served warm with whipped honey butter
- Classic Strawberry Shortcake, marinated strawberries served on a warm shortcake biscuit, topped with fresh whipped cream and creamy vanilla ice cream
Not Your Average Joe’s guests will also be able to enjoy fresh seasonal cocktails including the “sip into summer sangria,” a fresh take on the traditional sangria with house-made lemonade, watermelon, pinot grigio and tito’s vodka; Along with the “southern porch rocker,” a bourbon smash made with batch elijah craig, peach-ginger puree and infused with mint and lime.
Location: 49 Saint James Pl, Ardmore, PA, 19003