Whether your favorite ice cream is nestled in between cookies, cakes, or wafers, these homemade ice cream sandwiches are sure to put you in a good mood. Big fan of ice cream?
Your favorite cookie dough
Your favorite ice cream
Perforated Cooking Grid
- Make cookie dough as directed.
- Wrap Perforated Cooking Grid with aluminum foil to prevent cookies from dripping through perforation. Evenly space cookie dough around the Perforated Cooking Grid.
- Make 4 small balls with aluminum foil. Place 4 balls of foil evenly spaced on Baking Stone and place Perforated Cooking Grid on top of the foil. This allows for proper air circulation so the cookies bake evenly. It isn’t necessary, but is helpful.
- Allow to bake for 9-11 minutes, unless otherwise specified by the cookie dough recipe.
- Remove cookies once fully baked and allow to cool. Pair up cookies in sets of two based on relative size. Scoop your favorite type of ice cream onto one cookie and sandwich it with the other.
- Eat immediately. Mix and match your favorite flavors of ice cream with your favorite type of cookie!
- Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
- Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times
- Reading Mode